The personal side of Ken
- Husband to my best friend and business partner Patti
- Father to Brendan (25), Nicole (25) and Nathan (20) the three most amazing children a father could have, and Father-in-law to Kayla (24) a wonderful "daughter"
- Born in Regina, then moved to Edmonton at 4 and moved to London at 16 and stayed here where I met my wonderful wife and life partner
- Have one younger, very special, sister who lives in London with her husband and family
- My parents live in London as well, however, my mother is now living in a nursing home for Alzheimers
- Have six nieces and 2 nephews
- Love rock music
- Do not play any instruments myself but love listening to music
- Can't dance at all much to my wife's disappointment - we did try dance lessons for our son's wedding last year
- Inspirational Speaker
- Love steak, roast beef dinners, chocolate, lobster & shrimp
- Loved to play hockey but now watch it - favourite team - go Leafs!
- Other sports I love, football, volleyball
- Have coached baseball and hockey teams for my sons
- Hate yard work - but do it for my lovely wife who claims she has allergic reactions to grass but loves to look out the backyard and see gardens blooming!
- Hate skunks and other critters who dig up the yard
The professional side of Ken
- I am a Business owner
- I am an Entrepreneur
- I am co-owner of Kettle Creek Weddings
- Have officiated over 400 weddings since 2007
- Owned and operated my own vending company
- Owned and operated a successful horticultural printing company
- Have run programs for children's day camps and family ministries
- Have officiated many funerals
The passionate side of Ken
- I am passionate about my best friend and wife Patti.
- I am passionate about my family - my great kids
- I am passionate about life, it should be lived meaningfully every day
- I am passionate about being the best in all I do
- I am passionate about being an inspiration to others when I speak
- I am passionate about purpose in life and helping others
Testimonials from couples Ken has married
Just wanted to thank you for everything leading up to our special day!
Our wedding was perfect and we appreciate all that you have done!
We were extremely pleased with Ken and would definitely recommend Kettle Creek Weddings to anyone!
Sincerely, Paul & Kristina Rutledge (October 2010)
I just wanted to take a minute and say a
HUGE thank you to Ken for being such a
wonderful officiant on our big day !! We
felt like you really understood who we
really were. You truly made our wedding day
perfect ! Thank you so much again and in the
future your services will be recommended by
Thank you - Amanda and Andrew Balint :)
Gary and I were absolutely delighted with
everything on May 29. You were perfect and
the ceremony was great without a hitch. We
were very pleased with all of Kettle Creek
Weddings services and would definitely
recommend you to others. Wendy & Gary
Gary and I were absolutely delighted with everything on May 29. You were perfect and the ceremony was great without a hitch. We were very pleased with all of Kettle Creek Weddings services and would definitely recommend you to others.
Wendy & Gary